[TheThinkTank] "Bike Month"

Ainsley Naylor needleandthread at gmail.com
Fri May 1 07:33:33 PDT 2020

Happy May Day everyone!

I'm curious if and how folks are deciding to participate in "Bike Month"
this year, since most regular activities or events can't happy during the
pandemic.

Since we are usually busy busy running classes and open shop in our space,
we have some extra time on our hands this season that could be used
to celebrate, support and encourage cycling in other ways. *I'd love to
hear if anyone has come up with ideas to engage people, specifically
outside of your shop spaces.*

I also understand that even just *continuing to exist* is keeping our hands
full in many places, so I certainly don't expect most organizations have
the time or energy (or funds) to think about "Bike Month".

Stay well,

Ainsley (Charlie's/Bike Pirates, Toronto)