[TheThinkTank] Remote Learning in the Age of Coronavirus

Cyclista Nicholas cyclista at inventati.org
Tue May 5 18:13:50 PDT 2020

Ainsley,

Your principles for your class sound really solid. We're pretty busy
over here with sales and customer repairs, but I've been thinking on
doing e-learning anyway and would love to see what you've built.

In particular, the idea of there being a quiz on the information seems
good for our mission, so I'm excited to see how you've laid that out.

~cyclista Nicholas