[TheThinkTank] Automating the shop

Adam / Phoenix Mitchell mitch.ad at gmail.com
Tue May 12 08:28:38 PDT 2020

Hey all,

We have developed a scheme to allow folks to schedule time with us in a
safe and efficient way.  We're currently fixing people's bikes for them
after they drop their bike off, where we used to just give advice and lend
a hand when needed.  We also are offering test-rides by appointment.

We followed this procedure roughly:

https://medium.com/entrepreneurship-technology-blog/manage-your-clients-with-ease-using-calendy-and-airtable-474ea83aacce

It helps us to focus on things needing to get done at the shop without all
the phone calls and scheduling, since we can't have any customers in the
shop with us.  Nicely organizes it in AirTable so we can get to work
getting people on bikes.

Our Calendly page is here if you want to check it out:

https://calendly.com/freeridemontpelier

Cheers,
Phoenix