[TheThinkTank] current bike supply

Kai Addae kai at bsbc.co
Mon May 25 15:17:05 PDT 2020

I'd also love to be part of any conversation that happens around
funding/public policy! We are swamped with people buying bikes right now,
and can't fix up bikes fast enough, which means we'll have a shortage of
bikes that we can donate out to our non-profit partners when the time
comes.

Warmly,
Kai Addae
Bradley Street Bicycle Co-op <https://bsbc.co/>