[TheThinkTank] current bike supply

Cyclista Nicholas cyclista at inventati.org
Mon May 25 16:03:44 PDT 2020

And if anyone needs pointers on the nuances of approaching people for
money, I can help with that. As far as search terms go, you are looking
at phrases such as "funding is being made available for" or "accepting
proposals" or "is distributing funds" - in other words, don't just
search for the word "grant".

For a lot of the entities on this listserv this may be remedial - I
don't mean to presume anything about what anyone knows. Only that there
are some who don't, and may find it useful. Please, anyone else, feel
free to chime in.

~cylista Nicholas