[TheThinkTank] 6 month Bike "Checkout" System w/ the option to buy

peter@BikeClarkCounty.org peter at bikeclarkcounty.org
Fri Nov 6 09:17:05 PST 2020

We use Lightspeed as our POS (popular among many retail bike shops).

We have Rental Bike (1/2 day, full day, and long term) as an inventory item that we can check out to a customer.  Along with optional helmet, locks, bags etc.

During covid some customer’s bought bike (for long term rental/use)  & then donated back to shop when done.  :)

fyi  - pvt.

Peter Van Tilburg
Executive Director, Board VP
Bike Clark County

Community Bike Shop:
1604 Main St., Vancouver, WA. 98660
Wed-Sat 11am-6pm, Sunday 11am-4pm

c. 503.572.9894
peter at bikeclarkcounty.org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/petervantilburg
http://www.bikeclarkcounty.org/ <http://www.bikeclarkcounty.org/>
www.bikeclarkcounty.org
Bike Clark County is equipping, empowering, and connecting youth to our community.