[TheThinkTank] bike-centric kickstarter project

Skills-of-Bike Bookata skillsofbike at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 12:04:46 PST 2020

Think-tankers, bonjour from Montreal,

A shameless plug for our Kickstarter campaign - an art book, zine,
calendar, and a future deck of cards can be pre-ordered here:
http://kck.st/3jC58as>
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fkck.st%2F3jC58as%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0VcBe-UwRGmLEQgc64k6jsBdUTj5lAvHZ-dnHKm2sWGQFByX2JP_5bzAU&h=AT0uPrrbNTZlnk20_7QDb3GR4ckrrWQmyKiQ1vbgUk6GX9-7YftL8aueyDzGAh-cY-ULKFVAg4ZwdPC9yZaMG69TSIFHGdw-yCgMBxITT7IdpxNrLYIprdTinsZQU68rfSQ78YyjAjUsdc9gag&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT0v22ZrKd-RcL6UxZxlV3_YMyMAyryv5ajnTSOasVvnQ6eUiCNGEMcyEKGpCBUzAwylwTem06aLKJvZ0jKS9p_c41qZ7hCxwOX0WfDqCO6x7gdNubfU-J89nJZo0joCPK7149DC-MDXmSmmtzu9KiM6qX5ZggDBHiWEfTFGJy0OfjWi6EnHAnmO0Dzm1fdt0gfnJBkfnBvVUQZKS6_g>

Annie "Londonderry", mother of two, was the first woman in history to
travel solo, on her bicycle, around the globe. On her 150th birthday
anniversary we couldn't resist putting together unusual and forgotten
bicycle-themed visuals: posters, newspapers photographs, classic paintings
and contemporary urban murals.

Any kind of support from you would work- fund$ or a post on Facebook,
Twitter, email to your personal or community networks.
Merci beaucoup
andrei