[TheThinkTank] 6 month Bike "Checkout" System w/ the option to buy

Jonathan Rosenbaum gnuser at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 20:05:04 PST 2020

Hi Audrey,

Is the code for the Bike Library Checkout App available anywhere?

Regardless, I should be able to provide a resolution for this issue. The
easiest solution would be to run the app in a virtualized container that
has the correct libraries. Exactly like with the reuse of bikes, you can
reuse code.

-Jonathan