[TheThinkTank] Our Community Bikes Job Posting - Service Manager

Jesse Cooper jessecooper0 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 23:10:50 PST 2020

Hey folks!

 thanks for doing all that you do and so much more, it's a lot of work to
promote and uphold non profits. I just wanted to address that in the list
of things tha this positions is responsible for, there needs to be a much
stronger and clear expression on how important it is to mentor those more
marginalized and at risk of discrimination. That this position is really
interested in training the least represented in the bike industry to senior
and experienced positions.

 thanks for hearing me.

jesse