[TheThinkTank] Our Community Bikes Job Posting - Service Manager

Jesse Cooper jessecooper0 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 13:19:27 PST 2020

Hey folks,

  I have to apologize that my communication was intended only for those at
Our Community Bikes and mistakenly responded all.

 They're hiring for the position I used to occupy and had to leave due to
covid and personal safety.

 They do great work, and I guess I wanted reassurance that uplifting,
supporting and training  mechanics was central to the position.

I apologize.

Jesse