[TheThinkTank] Bike and Ped Job Postings

Areli Morales areli.mml at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 10:23:00 PST 2020

Hello All,

My current job CalWalks <https://www.calwalks.org/> is hiring
California-based Mobility Justice individuals. Volunteering at and running
Bike CO-Ops definitely qualifies as experience. I for one would like to see
more creative and meaningful community work translated into this state-wide
work. Reach out if you have any questions.

https://www.calwalks.org/work-with-us
<https://www.calwalks.org/work-with-us?emci=a3612c83-5a2b-eb11-9fb4-00155d43b2cd&emdi=b1d5e552-6b2b-eb11-9fb4-00155d43b2cd&ceid=7662561>

Join our team of dedicated mobility justice advocates! We are currently
hiring for energetic and detail-oriented Community Programs Managers or
Coordinators!

We're seeking Community Program Managers with strong experience in program
development and management and a strong commitment to anti-racist work. The
Community Programs Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and
managing the day-to-day operations of one of the organization’s walking and
biking safety programs.

We're looking for Community Programs Coordinators to support community
capacity building and engagement work to create safer, healthier, and more
equitable communities across California. Candidates must have a strong
commitment to anti-racist work.

--
*Areli Morales*
LEED Green Associate