[TheThinkTank] Insurance for Collectives Offering Repair Services

David Oliver nowhere3 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 14:42:38 PDT 2020

When we switched to adding repairs on top of DIY our insurance broker told
us we didn't need any additional coverage. So if you already have liability
insurance you might not need anything additional. We're also in Canada
where there isn't as much worry about being sued though so it might be a
lot different in the US.