[TheThinkTank] Staff + volunteers management

Audrey Wiedemeier audrey at bikelibrary.org
Wed Oct 14 08:34:31 PDT 2020

Roberts option looks like a really good low or no cost option. We use
Volgistics here at the Bike Library and I think we pay $17/mo with the
option to have folks sign-in on a touch pad with a four digit code when
they walk in the building. Even if folks are signed up to volunteer, we ask
them to sign in and out for every shift. I am happy with Volgistics and all
its capabilities, but it took us a while to learn.

Peace & grease,

*Audrey Wiedemeier* (She/her/hers)
Iowa City Bike Library, Director

700 S. Dubuque St, Iowa City
*COVID Hours: *Tues. - Thurs. 10 AM - 5 PM; Sat. 10 - 3 PM
Need something? Set up an appointment by email.
Want to donate? Drop off anytime during these hours. Thank you!

BikeLibrary.org
C: (515) 450-1651