[TheThinkTank] Bikes Together (Denver, CO USA) Executive Director job post!

Mac Liman mac at bikestogether.org
Tue Apr 5 11:05:49 PDT 2022

Hello friends of bicycles and equity,
*Bikes Together in Denver, Colorado is excited to re-announce this position
after adjusting the job responsibilities and compensation package. It was a
dreamy job before, but now it's SUPER DUPER and we need your help spreading
the word!
*Full Description and Application Instructions Here
<https://www.bikestogether.org/job-opportunities>*

Bikes Together Executive Director

Apply by April 19th

*Full Description and Application Instructions Here
<https://www.bikestogether.org/job-opportunities>*

Bikes Together is excited to meet our next Executive Director! This person
will be community-focused, operationally-oriented, and moved to make
bicycle transportation, recreation and mechanics accessible to people who
are usually excluded because of race, class, and/or gender. The Executive
Director will oversee fundraising, staff, budgeting, strategy, and overall
smooth operations of our unique nonprofit organization. This individual
will be supported by an active board and long-standing staff in our
collective efforts to grow capacity, build a leader-full organization,
prioritize equity and transparency, and deepen our impact.

This is a flexible full time position (40 hours/week) and reports to the
board of directors.

Compensation package includes:

   -

   Salary $70,000-$75,000
   -

   Paid sick, vacation and floating holiday time
   -

   Health insurance coverage
   -

   Discounts and wholesale purchasing + generous annual used parts credit
   -

   Well-established, positive relationships with customers, neighbors,
   volunteers, and community-based groups also working towards health-,
   transportation-, and education-equity
   -

   Bicycle friends; chocolate

Executive Director Responsibilities

Development and Fundraising (40%)

   -

   Ensure Bikes Together meets annual fundraising goals utilizing a
   combination of individual fundraising, foundation and government grants,
   and sponsorships

Staff Support and Human Resources (20%)

   -

   Build a culture of trust and camaraderie. Supervise 3 of 5 current staff
   members

Finance & Budgeting (20%)

   -

   Collaboratively create and oversee our annual budget of $500K

Board Management and Strategic Planning (10%)

   -

   Guide overall strategic direction of Bikes Together in alignment with
   mission and values, and in collaboration with creative staff team and
   compassionate board of directors

External Communications and Relationships (10%)

   -

   Ensure that Bikes Together has a public image that is visible,
   accessible, responsive, and mission-aligned

--
Mac Liman
Bikes Together Program Lead
mac at bikestogether.org