[TheThinkTank] Bikeshare Director - Ithaca, NY

Claire Dehm claires.bike.repairs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 18:34:16 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,

Passing along this opportunity. The Center for Community Transportation in
Ithaca, NY is hiring a full time Bikeshare director. Information below:

*Full-Time Staff Opening: Bikeshare Director *

Are you interested in leading the launch of a community-run bikeshare in
Ithaca? This is an opportunity to join the Center for Community
Transportation and provide a key service for local bicycling accessibility.
This is an opportunity for a confident person with a professional outlook
to join a local mission-focused organization in a leadership role. The CCT
envisions a community where travel by shared and active transportation is
healthy, safe, affordable, and convenient for all, through our mission of
enhancing transportation access in our community while reducing its
negative environmental and economic impacts.

Starting salary range is $45,000-$52,000 plus benefits.  Applicants with
experience working in diverse communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Full details at www.the-cct.org. (Direct link for the job posting here
<https://www.ithacacarshare.org/wp-content/uploads/CCT_Bikeshare-Director.pdf>
)