[TheThinkTank] Earn A Bike Programs

cyclista at inventati.org cyclista at inventati.org
Wed Feb 2 08:26:58 PST 2022

Dylan, I love the idea of a worksheet to keep participants focused and a
workbook to reference for basic things; having basic reference
materials, for instance hanging at each workstand, could also de-center
the instructor in potentially useful ways.

Are the reference materials handy to upload as well? That would be
interesting to see.

~cyclista Nicholas