[TheThinkTank] National Safety Policy

eric at bikeerie.org eric at bikeerie.org
Thu Feb 3 04:29:06 PST 2022

Hello Fellow Tankers,

On the League of American Bicyclists <https://bikeleague.org/content/top-12-actions-national-roadway-safety-strategy> website there is a posting on a future policy on the National Safety Policy. When the new president started talking about Build Back Better my thoughts went to bike lanes, education, safety infrastructure, etc. Not too sure if or when any of that will occur. The important event that I wanted to get out to everyone is the League is providing a webinar on the details on implementation. I couldn’t find anything for a link to it except on Instagram as shown below:

Thank you to all the keep this forum going.
Eric Brozell
BikeErie.org BOD