[TheThinkTank] The Bike Works in Silver City, New Mexico is looking for help!

dave baker bikebaker at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 10:21:58 PST 2022

Hello Group,

The Bike Works in Silver City, NM is reaching out to the network of amazing folks out there to broadcast that we are looking for additional staff in our shop. We operate a unique shop that is part 501(c)(3) educational nonprofit and part full-service retail shop. We have recently moved to a new shop space right in the heart of Historic Downtown Silver City right across from the local Food Co-op. Silver City, New Mexico is a community of 10,000 situated on the Continental Divide in SW New Mexico. Our town sits at 6000’ and is tucked at the southern edge of the 3.3 million acre Gila National Forest and 500k acre Gila Wilderness with hot springs, sub-alpine forests and vast desert within close reach. We are at the crossroads of Adventure Cycling’s  Great Divide Mountain Bike Route and the Southern Tier. We also host the 5 day Tour of the Gila stage road race. If any mechanics out there are interested in relocating to a smaller community with a dynamic cycling scene and to find out more about the Bike Works’ programs, reach out to Dave at bikebaker at yahoo.com.

Happy Pedaling,
Dave Baker
The Bike Works
bikebaker at yahoo.com