[TheThinkTank] Sharing Wheels hiring bike mechanic in Everett, WA

Kristin Kinnamon bikenbus at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 17:43:55 PST 2022

Sharing Wheels Community Bike Shop in Everett, WA is looking for an
experienced bicycle mechanic to make a difference in our community.

It's an exciting time to join our 20-year-old nonprofit north of Seattle.
We seek a bike mechanic to refurbish used bikes, empower customers to fix
their own bikes, and educate volunteers to help with bike repair. Learn
more on our website: https://sharingwheels.org/about/job-openings/
Kristin Kinnamon
Sharing Wheels Community Bike Shop, board president
B.I.K.E.S. Club of Snohomish County, past president
425-923-7868 (personal cell)