[TheThinkTank] Cabrillo Bike Co-op is Hiring in Aptos

Aaron Shaw atshaw at ucdavis.edu
Fri Jan 7 11:49:24 PST 2022

Hey bike people around the world!

My former bike collective is looking for a part time "co-operator" to help
bring some life into the shop. The Cabrillo Bike Co-op is an on-campus,
student run bike collective project at Cabrillo College in Aptos (Near
Santa Cruz and very close to paradise
<https://go.boarddocs.com/ca/cabrillo/Board.nsf/files/WELCOME_IMAGE/$file/CabrilloAriel.jpg>!).
In order to be hired as a paid employee, you will need to be enrolled at
Cabrillo in at least 6 units. It would be a great fit for someone looking
to study and get paid to be part of an awesome DIY focused shop/community
space.

I know it's a long shot but I'm just trying to spread the word. Cabrillo is
a beautiful place and has some great faculty and classes. The years I spent
there were some of the best ever. Let me know if you have any questions.
The dream combo is to take classes at Cabrillo, work at the bike co-op, and
ride for Pedex Santa Cruz <http://pedxsc.com/>.  Trust me!!

Aaron