[TheThinkTank] Bicycle disaster response teams

Collapsing Biosphere joshuahof at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 07:18:25 PST 2022

Hello hello!

I live in North Carolina where hurricanes are increasing in force and
reach. I'm looking for any stories or practical advice related to
organizing bicycle based disaster response teams.

-- I've read all available information on the Disaster Relief Trials in the
Pacific Northwest.
-- I've found a few stories from post-hurricane Sandy, Harvey, and Ida.
-- I've NOT been able to find practical information/theory on the actual
use of bicycles in post-hurricane, fire, or flood situation.

If anyone would like to open this conversation with me I'd be very
grateful.
Disaster Relief Trials -
https://scholarsbank.uoregon.edu/xmlui/handle/1794/18475

International bicycle rider solidarity,