[TheThinkTank] Bicycle disaster response teams

Jean-François Caron jfcaron3 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 08:20:15 PST 2022

If your first bullet point includes the Victoria BC "Tour de Disaster" that's all I know about.  If it doesn't:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/cyclists-will-play-vital-role-in-disaster-response-says-b-c-city-1.2585823 <https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/cyclists-will-play-vital-role-in-disaster-response-says-b-c-city-1.2585823>
https://www.timescolonist.com/local-news/cyclists-could-save-lives-in-disaster-4597670 <https://www.timescolonist.com/local-news/cyclists-could-save-lives-in-disaster-4597670>
https://www.victoria.ca/EN/meta/news/news-archives/2014-archive/wanted-community-minded-cyclists-for-tour-disaster.html <https://www.victoria.ca/EN/meta/news/news-archives/2014-archive/wanted-community-minded-cyclists-for-tour-disaster.html>
https://gvcc.bc.ca/announcing-the-tour-de-disaster/ <https://gvcc.bc.ca/announcing-the-tour-de-disaster/>

They haven't run those since afaik.

Jean-François