[TheThinkTank] Job Opening: Community Programs Manager at Working Bikes in Chicago

Anna Henschel anna at workingbikes.org
Tue Jan 25 10:49:45 PST 2022

Hi Everyone,

After 3 wonderful years at Working Bikes I'll be leaving my post as
Community Programs Manager at Working Bikes at the end of February and
looking for something great to take over the position.

The position involves working with and instructing a big group of
incredibly dedicated and hardworking volunteers, managing the local
donation program (last year we fixed up and donated 1348 bikes for
Chicagoans!), helping to coordinate the shipment of bikes to international
partners (over 6500 in 2021!), planning community events, and more. The CPM
works with other staff to help support all aspects of the organization and
is a very well supported position. There's always something new going on,
so there's never a dull day.

The position is full time, Tuesday-Saturday, and comes with great benefits.
Health insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and sick time!

I wouldn't be leaving the job if I could find a way to take it with me on
my cross country move, but alas, that's not an option.

Take a look at job description linked below and feel free to reach out if
you have any questions

Community Programs Manager
<https://workingbikes.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Community-Programs-Manager-Description-1.13.22.pdf>

Anna
--
*Anna Henschel, Community Programs Manager, Working Bikes*
2434 S Western Ave, Chicago, IL 60608
anna at workingbikes.org