[TheThinkTank] Volunteer Management Technology

Kickstand kickstandbikes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 13:57:26 PST 2022

Hi  Alexandria,

Thanks for sharing! I'm also curious what others use and if there are more
conducive "all in one" platforms out there.
At Kickstand Community Bikes in Vancouver BC, we use the following:
- We use google sheets for scheduling
- Google forms for tracking volunteer hours,
- Slack and email for daily communication
- Mailchimp for newsletters

Thanks,
*Ally Henderson (**She/Her)*
*Program Coordinator*

*Kickstand Community Bikes*
1187 Parker St. Vancouver BC, V6A 2H3
*Hours of Operation (As of August): *
Mondays: 5pm-9pm
Wednesdays: 5pm - 9pm
Thursday:  6pm-9pm  WGQT night
Fridays 5pm-9pm
Sundays: Closed for the summer

*As a volunteer-run shop, our hours may change on short notice, *
*please check our social media for updates.*
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/Eastvan.Kickstand> • Twitter
<https://twitter.com/kickstandbikes> • Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/kickstandcommunitybikes/>
eastvankickstand.org