[TheThinkTank] New staff member and new board members needed at Broken Spoke (Oxford, UK)!

Doireann Lalor doireann at bsbcoop.org
Mon Mar 21 07:11:55 PDT 2022

Hello all,

We’re recruiting at Broken Spoke! A paid Communication and Community Coordinator, and volunteer board members.

Check out the info here <http://bsbcoop.org/were-hiring-3/> and get in touch if you’re interested!

And please spread the word to your folks in the UK.

Thanks!

Doireann

> On 15 Mar 2022, at 20:48, Matt VanSlyke <matt at uticabikerescue.org> wrote:
>
> Hello fellow awesome people! We here in NY are still going strong getting feedback from bike riders of all kinds, looks like until 4/22. The people running this effort are very interested in hearing from us. If you have a stake in bicycling in New York State and want to weigh in, you can go to https://nyserda.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aaOKnyxZSgkskmi <https://nyserda.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aaOKnyxZSgkskmi> and have your voice be heard,
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Matt, Utica Bike Rescue

-----
Doireann Lalor (she/her)
People and Culture Lead

We're hiring for a Communications and Community Coordinator and new Board Members. Apply today <http://bsbcoop.org/were-hiring-3/>!

Broken Spoke Bike Co-op
bsbcoop.org <http://bsbcoop.org/> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/BrokenSpokeBikeCoop> | Twitter <https://twitter.com/BrokenSpokeCoop> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/brokenspokebikecoop/>

Come visit us at St Thomas School, Osney Lane, Oxford OX1 1NJ

DIY Open Workshop hours: Thu & Sat 12:30 - 18:00
Cycle Repair Service hours: Tues & Fri 9:00 - 17:00
Bikes sales: Tues and Fri 9:00 - 17:00

Support us here <http://bsbcoop.org/get-involved/donations/>. Sign up to our newsletter <https://us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=043d00b93024cd98313a12b1f&id=fd99710f34>.

Broken Spoke Bicycles Limited also known as Broken Spoke Bike Co-op is a Community Benefit Society with charitable objectives registered with the Financial Conduct Authority under No: 31918R.