[TheThinkTank] Wholesale account

BikeConcord Smitty at bikeconcord.org
Tue Mar 22 11:38:02 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,
We operate a small community bike shop out of a shipping container.  We would like to get a wholesale account to buy parts.  Since we do not have a showroom and don’t fit the norm for a bike shop, it is difficult. Any suggestions.

One of the wholesalers is asking for a occupational license for sale or repair of bicycles. What the heck is dat. I think it is a DMV License.
Thanks for any help y’all can provide.

Best regards and Happy pedaling!
“Smitty”    (S. M. Ardrey)
Community Outreach & Bike Kitchen Coordinator
a.k.a. The Instigator
BikeConcord.org    Facebook: BikeConcord
Bike Concord's nonprofit 501(c) 3 sponsor is Bike East Bay
BikeEastBay.org