[TheThinkTank] Wholesale account

Stephen Andruski swandruski at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:46:28 PDT 2022

Hi,

Until recently, the Rockville Bike Hub in Rockville Md has been operating
as a pop up shop with some storage from the City of Rockville. We were able
to get an account with JBI.
The big concern most distributors have is with community shops buying stuff
at wholesale and then selling stuff well below what
commercial shops are selling stuff at. That undercuts their other
customers. We only buy tools and consumable parts and almost all parts are
for
fixing bikes, not direct sale to our customers. We will sell things on
occasion, but we make sure we are charging what commercial shops are
charging.
We also want to maintain good relations with the commercial shops in our
area because the donate bikes to us.

Hope this helps.

Steve Andruski
RBH President