[TheThinkTank] looking for current info on orgs that move/donate surplus bikes

Luis Fernandez luis at casildo.com
Wed Mar 23 14:29:39 PDT 2022

Bikes not bombs in Boston has been doing this since 1984.  Containers of
donated bikes, parts and tools are shipped overseas and these supplies are
used to provide jobs and transportation for those communities.  They
partner with local organizations who receive the bikes and make use of them
and vet those partnerships regularly.

I added the link to the international program details below.  Contact info
is also available on the website.

https://bikesnotbombs.org/international-partnerships/international-shipping-2/

Luis
@somervillebikekitchen and @dotbikekichen (and on the board at bikes not