[TheThinkTank] looking for current info on orgs that move/donate surplus bikes

cyclista at inventati.org cyclista at inventati.org
Wed Mar 23 22:06:29 PDT 2022

Luiz,

Having read the Bike Not Bombs "Bike Drive" page, it doesn't seem to
pertain to this use case. There doesn't seem to be any other
collection/donation information for large quantities anywhere else on
the site.

The "Bike Drive" page also suggests a $20 donation per bike in the case
where members of a local community bring their own bikes to an event for
donation to BNB.

What about when the bikes aren't accumulated at a drive event
specifically for the purpose of a BNB collaboration, but rather are
largesse from routine CBS operation over time? Would BNB still require a
per-bike $20 donation?

Thanks for any extra info,

~cyclista Nicholas