[TheThinkTank] Hiring Shop Director for Community Cycling Center - Portland, OR

momoko saunders analyst at bikefarm.org
Mon Sep 26 15:38:40 PDT 2022

Hi all,

I want to post about two big positions at the Community Cycling Center here
in Portland OR. We're hiring a Bike Shop Director
<https://communitycyclingcenter.org/about/jobs/21957-2/> and Service
Manager. <https://communitycyclingcenter.org/about/jobs/service-manager/> We
are hoping to get in all applications by the first week of October.

Community Cycling Center is a Bike non-profit which has been in operation
since 1994. We have a full service Bike shop where we offer used bike
sales, low income community discounts, volunteer opportunities, and earn a
bike programming. We also have a number of programs which help make
bicycles more accessible to our community.

If you are interested in a position here, please feel free to Direct
Message me and we can chat about the opportunities.

Thanks all for reading! Pass it along to your friends!
-Momoko