[TheThinkTank] Insurance

Shannon Southwood shannon at sacbikekitchen.org
Tue Sep 27 23:17:10 PDT 2022

We use NIAC through CalNonprofits insurance Services (
https://calnonprofits.org/resources/insurance-risk).

You have to be located in California and pay a nominal yearly membership
fee to CalNonprofits to gain access to NIAC but it's always been worth it
to us. They have never had issue with our operations and are always willing
to adjust our coverage for any other random stuff we do- parties, rides,
mobile fixery, etc. You should be able to contact them directly for more
info.