Top Editor: Eugene raced into the lead halfway through the month and then stayed there. A new editor with a background in wikis, they hopped right in to the thick of things, cleaning up edits, making new pages (with a focus on gender inclusivity), welcoming new users, and more!
Top Editor of the Community Bicycle Organizations page: Recumbent Rider took advantage of their time difference to make edits early, January 31st PST but February 1 Australia time, and made the Australia section more comprehensive and up-to-date.
This is a pun on "runners up". It means you didn't win a chocolate bar, but your wiki edits were noteworthy. Thank you for your awesome contributions.
- Bikefarm for sharing a new sign-in app
- DarinWick for updates to the Bike Farm Handbook
- FCCB for creating a lovely page for Falls City Community BikeWorks
- Hajenso for creating a lovely page for Bike Concord
- PositiveSpin for welcoming new users and reassuring us that that weird error message was really no big deal
- you, dear reader
AND A BIG OLE THANK YOU
to everyone who edited the wiki and/or added to the Community Bike Shops page this month!
____________________________________ The ThinkTank mailing List <a href="http://lists.bikecollectives.org/options.cgi/thethinktank-bikecollectives.org">Unsubscribe from this list</a>