here's something related that we are just beginning to use!
Hey there friendly people,I am in the process of putting together an internal program handbook that will provide any new instructors an outline/understanding of our programs. I'm looking for#1. Your general feedback of the table of contents#2. A copy of your organization's similar handbook#3. A list of additional fun games/activities that you think should be in this handbook.I'm looking to pack a dozen or so descriptions/illustrations of games and activities that instructors can use to teach classes. For instance, a bike scavenger hunt where you hide different bike/tools parts in a given area and they have to fine each one and do a certain task before they can move on to the next activity. Below is the table of contents--
The ReCyclery Ultimate Program Handbook
Table of contents--
1. Overall mission and vision of The ReCyclery.
2. How programs serve our mission and vision.
Program Values-- fun, safety, experiential, environmental stewardship, riding skills,
3. Program delivery philosophy (What is the ReCyclery way to teach cycling education? What is our method?)
-fun games/activities that involve/use skills being taught
4. List of types of educational programs (safety and riding skills) and HOW TO DO IT! (Lesson Plans, activities, games, instructions, safety considerations)
-2 hour workshops/classes
-Day long classes
-3-5 day long camp sessions (3-5 hours)
-2-4 day bike trips
-womens bike night
-DIY panniers class
5. Tricks of the trade for Instructors (other ideas, games, ropes course activities etc.)
6. Setting up and running programs (marketing, insurance, recruiting participants, registration, etc.)
Chauncey Tudhope-Locklear (Executive Director)
1925 Blaine St. STE #500
Port Townsend, WA 98368
360-643-0734 (personal cell)www.ptrecyclery.org
"Health and Sustainability through Bicycles"
Thethinktank mailing list
To unsubscribe, send a blank email to TheThinkTankemail@example.com
To manage your subscription, plase visit: