We need YOU to contribute -- this is a web resource for all of us, by all of us.
1) This is the current mission statement, any suggestions?
"The mission of the Bike Collective Network (www.bikecollectiveS.org)
is to improve and encourage communication and resource sharing between
existing and future community bike shops. Collectively we can improve
a bigger wheel as opposed to re-inventing smaller ones."
2) What should we call this thing?
Is there a better name than, "Bike Collective Network," or does this
one do the job?
3) What other features should this website have? So far we have come up with...
* Wikipedia style documentation site.
* Document sharing (uploading & downloading) between collectives.
* Google Map showing all the community bike programs.
* Information on the next (and prior) BikeBike conferences.
* Organization Directory (BOOP?) that anyone can add to and modify
* Searchable email list (The Think Tank) archives and subscription details.
* Offer sub-domains for Community Bike Shops without a web presence.
4) Do you know someone that should be involved in this project? Have
them join the email list.
Salt Lake City Bicycle Collective
2312 S. West Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
thethinktank mailing list
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around